Complaint Review: Sportex or NHS INC.

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Christopher L — California
Sportex or NHS INC.
Irvine, California USA

Sportex or NHS INC. Stole Arcadia High School Football Team Money!!!! Irvine California

Nausahd Hussein owner president of NHS INC. or Sportex is nothing more than a con man!!!  I order sweatsuits for my football team Arcadia High School, Arcadia, CA to wear for our away games thru Nausahd and he took us for our money!!!  I order the sweatsuits in July and he promised to have them for our first away game in September.  This man took us for the longest ride ever that ended up costing me my job as Head Coach.  Some of his lies were they were on back order, than they were stuck in customs for 4 months, than I'm working on it, and my favorite lie is I'm out of the country and can't help you till I get back.

We made trips out to Irvine and his suite is empty.   How is his suite empty!!!  iTs empty because his whole business is a fraud and we figure thats why he uses multiples business names. NHS INC. and Sportex!   Here it is June and its been almost a full year and we only recieved 24 out of 88 sweatsuits.  Seniors are getting ready to graduate and leave and he still won't even give us the seniors sweatsuits or refund their money.  In fact he stop all communications with us!  DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!!  We still trying do decide what can we do about this situation because we all paid him individually.  He stole about $3,000 from us and cost me my JOB!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sportex-or-NHS-INC/Irvine-California/Sportex-or-NHS-INC-Stole-Arcadia-High-School-Football-Team-Money-Irvine-California-1054756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sportex or NHS INC.