Complaint Review: Sports 55

Sports 55
160 Ritchie Hwy severna park, Maryland United States of America

Sports 55 Sports55.com Does not deliver severna park, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Scam Artists

We ordered from sports55.com January 2011. My order was over $2500 for team shirts, shorts, visors, coozies, and pants. I recieved the shirts as promised. However, the quality of the shirts was questionable. Regardless, we were happy we received them timely.

We have now been waiting over a year for our visors and pants. I have been following up with Sports 55 regularly, and they keep telling me that I should receive them in a week or two. Promises, promises.

I finally received an email from Nick, the sales manager, who said he would offer us a deal if we ordered team uniforms again, that they would "eat some of the cost." Yeah right, like my team would order anything from them again and wait another year. And then, he still wanted us to pay for a part of them.

NO WAY! Sports 55 LIE and STEAL! I have asked all of my area directors for their support in getting my team a REFUND for the items that were promised and UNFULFILLED. Sports55 just gives me and my team the run around. DO NOT order from this company, unless you want to wait a year, and maybe never even receive your stuff for your team. By then, your team has already moved on and wore out their uniforms and moving on to the next thing anyways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports-55/severna-park-Maryland-21146/Sports-55-Sports55com-Does-not-deliver-severna-park-Maryland-995201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports 55

Scam Artists

AUTHOR: Craig - (USA)

I am a victim of this company's scams.  I ordered from them as well.  They sent me art work on some jerseys that I ordered which looked great.  I had to pay for my order in full before they would send it to production and have it delivered.  If I paid in full, they supposedly would make my order a priority and move it toward the top of the list since I was paying in full.  The problem was, they sent me jerseys that were missing some of the art work.  This was their fault and all they could offer in return was a low ball in store credit which was not enough to buy anything causing you to have to spend more money.  After fussing at them, they wouldn't budge.  I used their in store credit but they delayed on sending out my new order which was a screen print on some t shirts.  How could this take over two months to get a simple one color print on a few shirts?  I cancelled the order and now they will not refund anything.  Their customer service is horrible.  The screwed my order up but I am at fault?

There is a patern with how they are treating people who order from them.  They mess up the order, give you an in store credit, and they expect you to buy more stuff from them.  No thank you.

Stay away from this company!!