Complaint Review: Sports Arbitrage World

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Lucian — london Alabama
Sports Arbitrage World
78 York Street London , Select State/Province United Kingdom

Sports Arbitrage World Autopilot software false claim of making 60-150/day London Greater London

*Consumer Comment: Agreed

Hi all just a quick note to let you know I had very bad experience with the Autopilot software, the claim the software was sold under was that it could make between 60 to 150 GBP per day depending on the packege you purchase. I have used the software for 28 days straight on a 130mbs internet connection and it made 63.33 pounds form which 45.94 were made by luck as the software placed a bet on one team and could not place bets or hedge the other side of the bet, so it won by luck when it should only win by guarateed %. What is wrong with that I hear you say ...you have not lost any money...well not exactley...The problem came when I got limited on placing bets at 4 of the 10 bookmakers the software is programmed to place bets with,not to mention that the other six are useless as they offer little to no arbs. I have explained the situation to customer support asking for a refund and they very politely pointed me to their t&c webpage

.....sportsarbitrageworld.com/legal/terms.htm">sportsarbitrageworld.com/legal/terms.htm  where it states "all sales are final" and no refund is offered. I can provide proof of purchase , email conversations and most importantly screenshots of bet history.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports-Arbitrage-World/London-Select-StateProvince-W1H-1DP/Sports-Arbitrage-World-Autopilot-software-false-claim-of-making-60-150day-London-Great-1117267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports Arbitrage World

Agreed

AUTHOR: Pricedd1987 - ()

Hi

I have also purchased Auotpilot, as well as a membership to Arbalarm/Traderzone provided by the same supplier. I have had a largely similar experience to yourself however I did make more money. Weekends were definitely the best and one weekend I made £150 just by letting it run. With more and more updates the software seemed to worsten. I had since tried returning to the more manual traderzone only to find that no longer works either.

I have been promised a refund by the company, when they resolve their issues with Paypal who are apparently holding their funds in this matter. After speaking to Paypal I don't belive this to be true. I have sent several emails to Sports arbitrage world since and I am yet to receive a response.

Do you have a plan of action to move forward with this. As I believe the company is based offshore I'm not sure what our options are?

On a side note, I have a theory. I believe their software does work, to an extent but with several critical limitations. It has a maximum capacity of users that it will work with before tipping off bookies. It also will only work for a certain amount of time before accounts are limited. Because of this, they sell expensive lifetime memberships, that are in all actuality 2 month memberships. I have had generic emails since this has failed trying to sell me this software which makes me think this.

Any help or thoughts from anyone would be much appreciated.

Dan Price