Complaint Review: Sports Floor Mats

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Yaconetti — Raleigh North Carolina
Sports Floor Mats
55 Picket Place Freehold NJ, 07728 Internet USA

Sports Floor Mats Item NEVER sent! Was for an anniversary present and NO response to multiple emails!! Internet

I ordered from Sports Floor Mats and never received a confirmation email.  Checked order tracking and has been "processing and waiting to ship" since I order them!  It also claims on their website that you will receive your order within 7 to 12 days, well, it has been 20 days and I still have not heard a word!

I emailed them several times with NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE.  I also called them and it just states that it is easier to email them to get a response.  The kicker is that they say they will email you within 24 to 48 hours.  As an educator, you NEVER state anything you can't promise.  In business it is important, but in life necessary.

The fact that they took MONEY from my account and STILL have not heard anything is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous!  I have NEVER, EVER had that happen from ANY online vendor.

I am unsually upset because this was an anniversary gift.  My boyfriend had been saving for a new truck for several years, and purchased on the week he bought the truck as a surprise.  Our anniversary has come and gone and I have nothing to show to him.  I am extremely angry and hope and pray that NO ONE order from them in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports-Floor-Mats/internet/Sports-Floor-Mats-Item-NEVER-sent-Was-for-an-anniversary-present-and-NO-response-to-mul-1063699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports Floor Mats