Complaint Review: Sports Imports, LTD

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Milford Michigan
Sports Imports, LTD
Internet USA

Sports Imports, LTD Impossible to deal with regarding returns and credits. Internet

I ordered a pair of seat warmers for my car.  When they arrived, there was no way that I could get them to fit, so I contacted the company for an RMA (return merchandise authorization).  After going back and forth with them for a month, they finally provided me with an RMA.  After they received the seat warmers back, it took them another month before they provided me with a credit, which was $15 less than what I paid.

Then, I finally found something that I could use, and provided them with the authorization code, they wouldn't honor the authorization code because they claimed it is past the time they honor credits.  I told them that they never provided me with an expiration...they stopped emailing me.

I will never buy another product from these people and, in addition to filing this claim on the Ripoff Report, I will be posting on my Facebook and Twitter accounts what a crappy company Sports Imports, LTD is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports-Imports-LTD/internet/Sports-Imports-LTD-Impossible-to-deal-with-regarding-returns-and-credits-Internet-1056649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports Imports, LTD