Complaint Review: Sports united trust

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Hovey75 — Derby Alabama
Sports united trust
18 mulberry tree hill Nationwide United Kingdom

Sports united trust Promise of unpaid wages 6 months later still waiting? Birmingham/ droitwich spa Nationwide

*Author of original report: June the 12th still no wages?

I worked for this company & after a trial period should've been paid in January of this year I have had nothing but excuse after excuse from payroll got it wrong we will pay you I will pay personally back to payroll to I got ripped off by a colleague who took money out the business I have to take a loan out you will get paid but every time the date comes another excuse like I have received the loan but they can only pay in blocks of 3 a day could take upto 12th of June this guy is a liar!!!  The company was sports united trust his name is David Taylor he is a very well educated con man he needs to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports-united-trust/nationwide/Sports-united-trust-Promise-of-unpaid-wages-6-months-later-still-waiting-Birmingham-dro-1055201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports united trust

June the 12th still no wages?

AUTHOR: Hovey75 - ()

Despite Mr Taylor seeing the last post & threatening to take me to court for slander as I would've received money by time goes to court nothing has been paid into my bank account to suggest I have been unfair to mr Taylor it is now June the 12th mr Taylor said I would receive money by the latest today I have emails to back this up as he wasn't happy with my last post & asked me to remove it which I refused!!! He then continued to go he would take me to court for slander because by then I would have received funds owed I was ruining his business reputation it would be a permanent marker on the Internet blah blah blah.