Complaint Review: Sports55

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Craig — Clinton Mississippi USA
Sports55
160 Ritchie Hwy Suite 6B Internet Severna Park, Maryland United States of America

Sports55 Sports55.com Will not refund my money stemming from their screw up Internet Severna Park, Maryland

In January 2012, I ordered baseball jerseys, coaches shirts, and caps from this company. I was told if I pay the full amount up front they would have my order rushed. They sent me proof of the artwork and I approved it.

I received one set of coaches shirts first and a week later, I called to check on the rest of my order. They said that it is being processed. A week later, I get my jerseys and other set of coaches shirts. I called to let them know that one set of my jerseys were not printed correctly on the back. They asked me to take a picture and email it to them as if they didn't believe me.

I had to call them to find out how they were going to resolve their mistake. With it being their mistake, they wanted me to either send those jerseys back in and they would reprint some new ones or they could give me a $10 per shirt store credit (these shirts cost over 3 times that amount).

I would not have received these jerseys until the end of our season. I told them that I would accept a refund of half off on the jerseys they screwed up. Instead, they countered with "the best we can do is $10 in-store credit. I still have not received my caps.

They hand cuffed me into accepting their lame offer because they knew I would be without a set of jerseys for my team through the season.

I tried using my lame $10 per jersey in-store credit for a total of $130 but this want enough to buy anything unless I spent more money. I ordered t-pain shirts for my team around the 1st of June. When I checked on then in August, they had not been printed yet. I requested a refund for their constant screw-ups but all they are allowing is an in-store credit.

I do not want to ever do business with this company again. They are a joke. They have nice stuff on their web page but they run a crappy business. If you are even thinking about ordering from these guys, RUN. Look for another company to deal with. Worst experience I've ever had ordering merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports55/Internet-Severna-Park-Maryland-21146/Sports55-Sports55com-Will-not-refund-my-money-stemming-from-their-screw-up-Internet-Sever-960482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports55