separated

• Reported By: Sam — Richmond Virginia
Sportsbetting.ag
Internet Antigua and Barbuda

Sportsbetting.ag Do Nt use Sportsbetting to wager!!! Internet

I have been a loyal sports wagerer with sportsbetting.ag for years.  As with most gambling, I lost my share of money.  However, when I did win $3,000, guess what?  They wouldn't pay me.

After taking me through the hoops, asking for all the personal information -social security info, bank accounts etc,they said you have to wait 30 business days to get yourmoney.  I waited.

Then, when I called customer service, they said they had already sent a bank wire and wanted me to fax proof from my bank, a bank statement, that the wire had not been sent.

After weeks, they finally confirmed they had not sent the money.  Then they said they would send the money within three days.  Guess What?  No money.

Finally, after a ton of phone calls, where they put me on hold, and no one answered, they sent an email saying "they presently were having problems paying their customers and hoped to clear up ths problem."

And now, after months of waiting, no money.  Beware, do not do business with them. They will eventially rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sportsbettingag/internet/Sportsbettingag-Do-Nt-use-Sportsbetting-to-wager-Internet-1057154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sportsbetting.ag