- Report: #155037
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Spot Free Car Wash
Spot Free Car Wash2322 Stelzer Road Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
Spot Free Car Wash Car Wash & Accessories RIP OFF! Columbus Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have been ripped off too many times, and now that I've had enough, I refuse to go there anymore. Some examples of true rip offs at this car wash:
1. Just the other day, I went to rinse some dirt off, and the "high pressure soap" did NOT work. I kept pressing soap and all that came out was clear water. Rip off!
2. They *NEVER* have the accessory machines filled up. I witnessed this myself. I put in .50 to get a towel a few weeks ago, and nothing came out. Luckily, one of the owners/maintenance persons was there and when I pointed it out, he goes, "oh, is there anything in there?". I'm thinking, you knew there was nothing in there, %$^&*!!! He opens up *ALL* the towel cages, and they are *ALL* empty. This has also happened to me w/ the Armor All and glass wipes. After seeing this, I firmly believe that they don't stock them so you'll waste your money in it, and you'd have to be pretty lucky to see someone hanging around to get your money back!
3. I left them a note once, asking for a refund, haven't seen it yet. Still waiting, that was a year ago.
So, as you can see, this is a complete rip off business, and I truly believe that they have full knowledge of the fact that their machines are empty, and that their wash bay hoses DON'T work!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spot-Free-Car-Wash/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Spot-Free-Car-Wash-Car-Wash-Accessories-RIP-OFF-Columbus-Ohio-155037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.