- Report: #589813
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Spotmau; A Computer Service Company
Spotmau; A Computer Service CompanyOstensibly USA - a mystery Internet United States of America
Spotmau; A Computer Service Company RegNow Spotmau's non-functional, fully fraudulent 'Power Suite' 2009 and their non-refundable runaround, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) the software sucks, doesn't work, or at the very least doesn't perform as advertised in the company hype, 2) the idiotic boilerplate reply we get when we point out #1 is obviously copied and pasted onto each reply. Oh, they ask for a "detailed description of the problem you are having," but what better description could be offered? (See #1)
3) the Spotmau cretins do their best to wriggle out of the refund, or at the very least postpone it indefinitely. 4) they post no mailing address anywhere on their site, despite that slick-a*s picture of a skyscraper on their 'About Us' page, 5) they lie through their teeth about positive reviews thus: "Many famous review centers speak
highly of it, such as PC Magazine, PC World, TopTenReviews, Tucows, etc." Hogwash! In fact, when I looked up 'Spotmau' on PC World's site - (I am a member), it turned up zero results.
They still list 400,000 'satisfied customers worldwide' - same as last year!
Where are the unsatisfied ones?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spotmau-A-Computer-Service-Company/internet/Spotmau-A-Computer-Service-Company-RegNow-Spotmaus-non-functional-fully-fraudulent-Pow-589813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.