Complaint Review: Spotmau; A Computer Service Company

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Fred White — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Spotmau; A Computer Service Company

Spotmau; A Computer Service Company Regnow or Register Now ,Affiliate or Spotmau, Spotmau is sneaky they seem like a ligitimate company but they use a company called Regnow or Register Now for all their customer service or complaint issues. Regnow is aware Spotmau is a SCAM!!!!! , Internet

I purchased from Spotmau the Password Genius software which I downloaded to and tried to no avail to burn my own cd. I thought it was wierd that they claimed if you cannot burn your own cd you can order a hard copy!

I then ordered the hard copy cd as I was not able to burn my own from the downloaded software. They have a middle man to deal with all their problems the company is called Regnow or Register Now.

Regnow knows their client is a scam but tries to go through the motions of helping you get what you paid for. When the claim to "contact" Spotmau all you get is the same bogus automated response.

They tell me that after payment is received cd ships within a 24-48 hours which is a lie!!! They hit my bank 10/11/09 and I have 3 emails stating my cd shipped 2 days afetr payment received..NEVER GOT THE CD!!!!! At this point it is all about the principal not the damn cd!!!! Let's all get together to get them and our $$ back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spotmau-A-Computer-Service-Company/internet/Spotmau-A-Computer-Service-Company-Regnow-or-Register-Now-Affiliate-or-Spotmau-Spotmau-540603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spotmau; A Computer Service Company