Complaint Review: Spotmau Corporation

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: young49ar — Sebastian Florida United States of America
Spotmau Corporation
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 2837 Houston, Texas United States of America

Spotmau Corporation 3rd party order processing: Wondershare No email was received to verify order process and have not been able to make contact. Houston Texas

*Author of original report: Update: Spotmau Made Contact

On 11/09/12 I placed an order with Spotmau Corp. for purchase of Spotmau PowerSuite Golde 2012 w/CD at a cost of $76.90. Upon completing the online order a web page displayed 2 messages, "Payment has been completed" and "Payment is successful!". Also on this web page I was given an Order ID and verbage stating I would receive and email with registration information. The email didn't happen as well as any response to emails I have sent them! My credit card was debited the following day, 11/10/12, and I haven't received any information pertaining to the order shippment! I'm contacting my credit card company to stopped payment on this purchase!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spotmau-Corporation/Houston-Texas-77043/Spotmau-Corporation-3rd-party-order-processing-Wondershare-No-email-was-received-to-verif-969517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spotmau Corporation

Update: Spotmau Made Contact

AUTHOR: young49ar - (USA)

I made contact with a sales person this morning and informed him of the problem I was having not receiving emails from Spotmau. He found my order and forwarded the information that I was supposed to receive in the email. I am hesitant to download Spotmau's software due to the number of negative experiences posted on Ripoff Report. I only get one shot at installing a new hdd in a laptop. I will report back with an update!