Complaint Review: Spotmau Corporation

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Syracuse New York United States of America
Spotmau Corporation
10685-B Hazelhurst Drive #2837 Houston, Texas United States of America

Spotmau Corporation Software disabled PC instead of fixing. Returned but refused because 'not known' address. Email harassment but no refund through paypal or credit card. Houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Spotmau Customer Service Responds

I bought this Spotmau repair software, paying through paypal on my credit card, because I had a Windows XP problem. When I used the software it disabled my PC by installing Windows 7 partitions and boot master. I returned the software to the addressed used by the company on the website and their mail. I used tracking but it came back as 'not known' address. I have been trying to get a refund without luck. Spotmau denies the claim. Instead they want me to buy additional equipment (which wasn't part of the requirements). They also want me to wait for the next release (who knows when) because they will have the problem corrected, according to them. Meanwhile, I get harassing emails from the tech guys who refuse to help. I am turning them in for mail fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spotmau-Corporation/Houston-Texas-77043/Spotmau-Corporation-Software-disabled-PC-instead-of-fixing-Returned-but-refused-because-915763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spotmau Corporation

Spotmau Customer Service Responds

AUTHOR: Teresa - (United States of America)

Hi Rick,

Please accept my sincere apology for all the trouble you had to go through. We take great care to ensure that every case from customers is properly implemented.

Spotmau will not refuse to refund if there is no solution or alternative. Please try contact us (http://support.spotmau.com/index.php?submod=ticket&method=onlineform) and tell the situation, we will respond with refund or solution.