Complaint Review: Spotmau

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jess — Florida
Spotmau

Spotmau Spotmau will NOT refund your money. They will say nice things but you will never get a refund. Internet

*Author of original report: I was wrong: Spotmau gave me a full refund.

Their software appears adequate, but no software works in all situations. Spotmau encourages you to try their products - after all they're 'guaranteed'.  But Spotmau will not honor their guarantee, no matter what.  They may offer you a swap for some free-elsewhere utilities (while telling you they don't usually do that) but that's all.  Avoid them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spotmau/internet/Spotmau-Spotmau-will-NOT-refund-your-money-They-will-say-nice-things-but-you-will-never-1042955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spotmau

I was wrong: Spotmau gave me a full refund.

AUTHOR: Jess Looken - ()

I was wrong: Spotmau gave me a full refund after all.

It took a little effort cutting through a couple of layers of resistance, but persistence paid off and I received a full refund.

As I wrote in my original complaint, the software is fine, but just didn't work for me.  Spotmau originally sidestepped my request for a refund, but after a few exchanges, credited the full amount back to my account.