Complaint Review: Spray Tan LA

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Sugar Mountain North Carolina
Spray Tan LA
2501 S. Ocean Dr., #1119, Hollywood, FL 33019 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Spray Tan LA Rob Lombardo Save yourself! Do not get involved with This guy or this company! Coral Springs, Florida

I wish I had done more research before pulling the trigger.  This guy quoted me a price of $999 if I purchased before the next Friday, he was leaving for Aruba. The package I requested was $1999 but he said he would deduct $1000 if I made a quick (irresponsible) decision. When I received the package, there was no invoice, packing slip, instructions, Nothing! When I received the bill, it was for $3488.00.  I disputed the charge immediately but then the credit card took his side. In the meantime, he filed charges with the police department in my town, and they arrested me and I had to hire an attorney and pay a bondsman. I go back to court next month. Feel free to call me if you would like for additional information. (407) 414-9409.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spray-Tan-LA/Coral-Springs-Florida-/Spray-Tan-LA-Rob-Lombardo-Save-yourself-Do-not-get-involved-with-This-guy-or-this-company-1038897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spray Tan LA