Complaint Review: Spray gun World

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: JimBuck — Waldorf Maryland United States of America
Spray gun World

Spray gun World No Delivery info or answer phone calls, Internet

I placed an onder on 9/28 for some equipment.  As of today, I have not received any shipping or tracking information.  None of my emails ahve been answered and when I call the billing number on my credit card, I get a synsthesized voice saying do not leave a voice mail.  They do very poor business and no customer support.  I will be filing a report with the BBB and the Maryland Comsumer Agency.  I will file a dispute with my credit card company.  What a rip off outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spray-gun-World/internet/Spray-gun-World-No-Delivery-info-or-answer-phone-calls-Internet-950154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spray gun World