Complaint Review: Spraygunworld

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Nate — Beulah North Dakota United States of America
Spraygunworld

Spraygunworld Charge my account didn't deliver product, Internet

I ordered my spray gun from spraygunworld.com   They stated on their website" All orders ship in a day or two"  This did not happen.  I contacted them since I did not receive a UPS shipping on my order after a couple days.  No response.

I then emailed them the second day and said email me back or I will dispute the charge.  Because on their website they state, "We answer in 24 hours."  And they didn't after the first email.  The second email they did reply after my small threat.

They then replied that they are sorry about the delay. It will be the 10 days later before I would get my product.  Okay I thought.  I was not happy about the situation, but things happen.  So on the 10th day I email them asking for a UPS shipping number.

Reply "We ran into a little problem on your order.  It has been reschedualed for delivery on the xxth.  We apologize for the delay and will include more lids and liners on your order for compensation. Thank you SGW"

This seemed like they were kinda trying, so I emailed them back saying I need to have a guarantee for delivery.  No response.  So I now have to dispute the charge on my credit card.

This next part is speculation.  I believe they hijacked my credit card.  I did not have any charges except them and now some unauthorized charges on my credit card.  So my credit card had to be canceled as well.

This company is a ripoff or maybe more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spraygunworld/internet/Spraygunworld-Charge-my-account-didnt-deliver-product-Internet-944342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spraygunworld