Complaint Review: Spring River Nurseries

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Burlington Iowa
Spring River Nurseries
County Road 687 PO Box 111 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River Nurseries Satisfaction Guaranteed My Foot!! I ordered 6 Lavender Plants and did not get them, but they cashed my check for $12.90, no problem!! Hartford Michigan

On February the 26th. I sent a check (#6209) In the amount of $12.90 to Spring River Nurseries for a total of six (6) Lavender plants. The ad stated Satisfaction Guaranteed. There was a full money-back guarantee as indicated. I have a copy of the ad and the filled out order form. I hadn't received my plants as of today's date, so I called Directory Assistance and asked for phone number so I could call and ask about my plants. I was told there wasn't a listing for such company. I googled their address and got their web-site. It hadn't been updated since Oct. of 2008, but there was phone number which I haven't called yet. Your web-site then came up on their google search results. So now I am contacting you. Can you help me to recover my money. They cashed my check over a month ago.

Burlington, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nurseries/Hartford-Michigan-49057/Spring-River-Nurseries-Satisfaction-Guaranteed-My-Foot-I-ordered-6-Lavender-Plants-and-d-441616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nurseries