Complaint Review: Spring River Nurseries

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2005

• Reported By:Garfield New Jersey
Spring River Nurseries
687 County Road, PO Box111, Hartford ,MI, 49057 Nationwide U.S.A.

Spring River Nurseries ripoff Hartford Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Lavendar are Growing Great!!

*Consumer Comment: will correct the error i did mean "Spring River Nurseries"

*Consumer Comment: Which is it? Spring River nursery ahs a negative 44 rating and a positive 1 and neutral 1

I ordered lavender plants from "Spring Hill's Nurseries" at the end of January 2005 and still have not received a letter,call or my plants that I had ordered. It is now 2 1/2 months later and I tried to look up the nursery for an email address to ask what is going on with my order but i noticed the site has not been updated since 2000. I then did a online search for any info on the company and cam across the "Rip Off Reports" of others that had placed orders and recieved "NOTHING" from the SAME company.I saw two phone numbers for the nursery ,tried calling but they were both out of order.I came across this site and i am hoping to get something resolved.

L
Garfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2005 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nurseries/nationwide/Spring-River-Nurseries-ripoff-Hartford-Michigan-139185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nurseries

Lavendar are Growing Great!!

AUTHOR: 3dog - (U.S.A.)

After seeing an advertisement for Hardy Lavendar in my Sunday circular, I pulled up Sring River on the net and found scathing reports. Not being one to believe everything I read, and also going on the money-back guarantee, I pursued calling Spring River and found them extremely helpful! They explained that they ship to certain areas at certain times of the year -- i.e., if someone in Boston orders Lavendar in February, and they were to ship at that time, the lavendar most certainly would not survive. I live in California and received my lavendar within 3 weeks of my order. They arrived small, but have bounced back quickly and are now growing well. Out of the 24 I ordered, I lost 6. When I called Spring River, I had no problem at all. I just told them I'd lost the 6 and they refunded my money in 2-1/2 weeks. Additionally, they told me that if I lost anymore, I should back again. (269) 621-2259.

Debra in California

will correct the error i did mean "Spring River Nurseries"

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

Sorry for the error, i did mean "Spring River Nurseries". I will correct it as soon as I can,sorry.

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Is it Spring Hill or Spring River? Spring Hill is a good nursery according to davesgarden.com Spring River nursery ahs a negative 44 rating and a positive 1 and neutral 1. You can just go to google and type in Spring river nursery, I did not find a web sight for them. Spring HILL has one. It seems that a lot of other prople are also having trouble getting their lavender plants.