Complaint Review: Spring River Nursery

• Submitted: Wed, June 02, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 02, 2004

• Reported By:Millville Massachusetts
Spring River Nursery
Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River Nursery ripoff I ordered 12 Lavender plants from an ad in my local newspaper for $22.95. The check was cashed and I have no plants. Grand Rapids Michigan

I ordered 12 Lavender plants at a cost of $22.95. I still have the advertisement, which ran in the Providence Sunday Journal. My check has been cashed, but I never received the plants. I would like to see the Better Business Bureau in Michigan investigate. These scam artists should be caught and prosecuted.

Debra
Millville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2004 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nursery/Grand-Rapids-Michigan/Spring-River-Nursery-ripoff-I-ordered-12-Lavender-plants-from-an-ad-in-my-local-newspaper-93306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nursery