Complaint Review: Spring River Nursery

• Reported By: LZap — North Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
Spring River Nursery
81961 County Road Hartford, Michigan United States of America

Spring River Nursery SCAM Sent dead Lavendar Plants Hartford, Michigan

We ordered "Fresh Hardy Lavendar Plants" from Spring River Nursery for $22.95.  They cashed the check immediately but it took forever to receive the plants.  We finally receive what I assume is the plants, looks like a small box of dead weeds.

I looked online to find contact information and see hundreds of complaints all of the same nature dating back to 2004.  Can someone please tell my why this company is still in business???? I don't understand it.  They are obviously running a scam!!

It is impossible contact anyone.  I sent an email and sent a letter demanding my money back but we shall see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nursery/Hartford-Michigan-49057/Spring-River-Nursery-SCAM-Sent-dead-Lavendar-Plants-Hartford-Michigan-725444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nursery