Complaint Review: Spring River Nursery

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Spring River Nursery
P.O. Box 111 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River Nursery ripoff Hartford Michigan

I ordered 12 ea. of their lavender plants on April 7, 2004. My check cleared my bank on the 19th of April and here it is the 26th of April 2004 and still no plants, nothing! I can't seem to find an internet address for this place or phone number. I really want to talk to somebody at this company about getting my money back!

After reading all the comment about this nursery I guess I'll just have to write off these plants and my money. I should have went to my local nursery to begin with.

Anonymous
Doo Dah Land, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nursery/Hartford-Michigan/Spring-River-Nursery-ripoff-Hartford-Michigan-89085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nursery