Complaint Review: Spring River Nursery

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2004

• Reported By:Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Spring River Nursery
PO Box 111 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River Nursery ripoff, scam, mail fraud Hartford Michigan

After seeing an ad for "Hardy Lavender" I mailed the nursery a check for 12 plants at a cost of $18.00 plus $4.95 for Shipping & Handling. I sent a total of $22.95 to "Spring River Nursery". I mailed the check March 1, 2004.

On March 11, 2004 the check was cashed. I figured that "Spring River Nursery" would send my plants when it was the appropriate time to plant them, as most mail order nurseries do depending on where you live. Here in central PA, that would be mid-May. So, I got curious when I hadn't heard anything. I "googled" Spring River Nursery and ,much to my dismay, found that it was a scam. I have been ripped off.

Kelly
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nursery/Hartford-Michigan/Spring-River-Nursery-ripoff-scam-mail-fraud-Hartford-Michigan-92196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nursery