Complaint Review: Spring River Nursery

• Updated: Fri, June 04, 2004

• Reported By:HSV Arkansas
Spring River Nursery
, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River Nursery ripoff, thief, dishonest, no integrity, selfish, egotistical, manipulative Michigan

I purchased my lavenders on 4/18/04 and thought to myself I would be receiving then in about 6 to 8 weeks, but as of today, I have no lavender and I'm very upset.

I was stupid enough to order two sets of these lavenders plants thinking they would be beautiful in my back yard. Now I'm out $40 and on a fixed income that's a lot. I garden a lot and it's my favorite thing to do especially at my age. I could just slap those people for taking advantage of people. That's so uncalled for and very unprofessional. I know their intent was to make a quick buck and run.

What a scam and once again it's this little old lady who fell for it. Well, I think I have learned my lesson and will never order out of a news paper again. I'll do my ordering from a reputable nursery. I just wish I could see these people face to face for 5 minutes and tell them what great American citizens they are and what a good influence they are on our children who one day will run this country. Thank you for making me see that there are really pond scum in our beautiful country. We need to rid this country of all pond scum and together we can. Thank you for listening to me.

Dottie
HSV, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2004 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nursery/Michigan/Spring-River-Nursery-ripoff-thief-dishonest-no-integrity-selfish-egotistical-manipul-93716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nursery