Complaint Review: Spring River's Nursery

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2004

• Reported By:CENTERPORT New York
Spring River's Nursery
P.O. Box 111 Hartford Michigan USA Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River's Nursery ripoff disonest fraudulent billing and advertising Hardy Lavender plants rip-off Hartford Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Another rip off by Spring River!!

I ordered $23.00 of Hardy Lavender plants in February from my local newspaper and I am still waiting. My check was cashed within two weeks. Four weeks later I received a cat. from them. Where are the plants. The State Attorney General should bring them up on charges and stop people from getting ripped off.

Stephen
CENTERPORT, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-Rivers-Nursery/Hartford-Michigan/Spring-Rivers-Nursery-ripoff-disonest-fraudulent-billing-and-advertising-Hardy-Lavender-p-88700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River's Nursery

AUTHOR: Shalimar - (U.S.A.)

I sent a check for $24.33 to Spring River to order Hardy Lavender plants six weeks ago and I never received anything. They cashed my check within two weeks. What can I do to get my money back? Or, please try to bust this company on fraud!