Complaint Review: Spring Rivers Nursery

• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2004

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Spring Rivers Nursery
County Road 687, Hartford, MI Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 269-621-2259
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Spring Rivers Nursery Received my order. Cashed my check. Did not deliver.. Hartford Michigan

On May 24, 2004 I placed on order with Spring Rivers Nursery for Lavendar Plants. The order form came in my local newspaper

Spring Rivers Nursery received my order and cashed my check on June 4, 2004.

Today is July 11, 2004, and I have still not received my plants from Spring River Nursery.

Spring Rivers Nursery has never contacted my to explain why there is delay on my order.

Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2004 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-Rivers-Nursery/nationwide/Spring-Rivers-Nursery-Received-my-order-Cashed-my-check-Did-not-deliver-Hartford-Mic-98414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring Rivers Nursery