Complaint Review: SpringHill Apartments

SpringHill Apartments Live Demon Running Lose... san antonio Texas

*General Comment: brandy....

*General Comment: Really??

*Consumer Comment: I'd like to see your video

I have seen constantly a Demon Monster at the SpringHill Apartments located in san antonio, tx.

I recorded it on video, but it is not that clear, and it was taken at night!  I do not know how to upload a video, and where do i upload it at?  Also you can make out the hind legs when it stands up!  You can see the head, but you cannot make out the face, I guess because it is only coming out at night(late) that is why i stay in at night!  I didn't want to say anything, because people would think i was crazy!

But I know what i saw!  If I could afford a Flir Video Camera, I am sure i can get it on video again!  This message is not meant to alarm anyone, especially the people that live at that complex.  This is to let people know what I have seen on numerous occasions, and to let them know to be careful when they go out at night!

And"NO" this is not one of those rumors, or ghost stories, if you do not believe me keep walking around at night and see what happens!  And remember,  "I TOLD YOU SO!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SpringHill-Apartments/san-antonio-Texas-78218/SpringHill-Apartments-Live-Demon-Running-Lose-san-antonio-Texas-1067593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SpringHill Apartments

#1 General Comment

brandy....

AUTHOR: justmythoughts - ()

If you get video, post back here where you uploaded it to because i am curious about it as well. I doubt you will get it, but if you do, please let us know.

#2 General Comment

Really??

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Really a "Demon Monster". Are you sure youre eye sight is ok?? Maybe a hit on the head recently. There are no demons other then the ones we bring to the table with us, as for monsters, well many animals we know today were at one time concidered "monsters". As you stated it was up on its hind legs. This leads me to believe that this is some form of wild animal that lives in the area. It could be a fox or coyote. As for it coming out only at night, this also tends to lend credibility to the fact that this would be a native wild animal. As it is quieter at night and easier for these animals to hunt.

If you truly believe this to be a monster then there are plenty of "paranormal" groups that would happily investigate it for you. Just dont be surprised when it turns out that this is nothing more then a stray animal looking for dinner.

I'd like to see your video

AUTHOR: Brandy - ()

Plesae send me the clip of your video. To Brandybensen@yahoo.com

My name is Brandy.

Do you want to put this in the media?

Brandy