Complaint Review: Springer & Daly, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: sharon cohen — sherman oaks California
Springer & Daly, Inc.
11024 Balboa Blvd., Suite 405 Granada Hills, CA 9 , Select State/Province USA

Springer & Daly, Inc. Jeffrey L. Hayne – PresidentSteve Reeves - Director of CollectionsTodd R. Julkowski – Independent Associate I hired this collection company to collect on a debt and they in turn ripped me off and never paid me my money. So I have been ripped off twice! there are other complaints on Yelp so I am not the only one apparently. DO NOT USE THEM!!! Granada Hills California

I hired Springer & Daly to collect on a debt, of $100,000 in March of 2013. The pretty much were useless and were only able to stike an agreeement to collect $16,000 and have been able to collect $9,000.

They started collectting in August and were supposed to begin paying me in November accourding to our contract . They were to keep 20% and pay me 80% but we are now nearing the end of March , 2014 and I have not received a dime.!

They do not respond to phone calls or emails, and obviously do not plan on paying, giving me one excuse after another.

It is an awful feeling being ripped off. You feel violated. Then when you hire a company to collect the debt and they end up ripping you off, you start to feel like a total trusting idiot! I have been violated twice! The second time feeling worse than the first!

I want to make sure that no one ever uses this company or the 3 people who who are running it.

I have come to find out their corporate licenses have also been suspended.

Please do not make the same mistake I did and use the company to collect a debt for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springer-Daly-Inc/Select-StateProvince/Springer-amp-Daly-Inc-Jeffrey-L-Hayne-PresidentSteve-Reeves-Director-of-Collec-1132326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springer & Daly, Inc.