Complaint Review: Springfield acura

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jose — Kenilworth New Jersey
Springfield acura
243 us rt22 Springfield , New Jersey USA

Springfield acura Springfield acura nj Charged me 4000$ more and gave me a lemon Springfield New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: In Response To Your Concerns

*Author of original report: Rats

*Consumer Comment: Who Held The Gun?

Went in to look at a 04 acura on Saturday nov 23, test drove around the block seemed fine pretty clean for an older car... Saw that the internet price was 8900.. So I decide to buy it after spending 5 hours there because my credit is not good so they made me test drive other cars but they weren't in my price range.. After my 1000 down payment and trade in the total came up to 14500?? But I owe the bank 12590?? The finance guy jimmy there basically saw me as a fool and took advantage of me!!!  He  told me disclaimers say the price may change??

4000$ difference for a 04 car should have went to planet honda.. I came back 3 times for copies of my signed paperwork but kept getting bs stories... Another thing before buying here make sure the car is up to date with all it's fluids and filters I noticed that the oil was at 20% after I figured out how to use the dashboard called up and told them they wanted an extra 40$ for oil than they said oh they forgot to reset the oil button...

So I just decide to take it to a shop they showed me the oil was pitch black and the air filter was also black 60$ extra dollars I paid after having the car for a week smh... I emailed almost everyone I could about my s****y service no calls or emails returned. I might not be rich or WHITE but I deserve some quality so mad I bought a lemon car!!!! Also have some annoying squeaking sound to my car I pretty much recorded everything and saves all receipts I'll be making a youtube video so people like me don't go through the same s*** I'll post it the link here when it's done

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springfield-acura/Springfield-New-Jersey-070801/Springfield-acura-Springfield-acura-nj-Charged-me-4000-more-and-gave-me-a-lemon-Springf-1103266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springfield acura

In Response To Your Concerns

AUTHOR: Client Care - ()

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way Jose.  We would like to clarify a few of the misconceptions here.

1. You chose to test drive three cars, as is often the case when a client needs  to secure Special Financing.
  2. Yes, Special Financing is traditionally more expensive than standard Financing.
  3. Our Finance Manager went over the paperwork and financing stipulations with you twice on the day you purchased vehicle.
  4. We asked you for $1000 deposit on the day you purchased vehicle but we neglected to take deposit from you and therefore, had to ask you to come back to the dealership.
  5. On the day you returned to pay deposit, we again went over the finance paperwork with you
  6. We also listened to your complaint of the fluid and oil levels and were in the process of writing a repair order to address these concerns when you left the dealership.

I searched our database for emails from you that may have gone unanswered and I could not locate any.  Please contact Clientcare@springfieldacura.com.  Thank you

Rats

AUTHOR: Jose Pineda - ()

Look her Jim I know it's my fault for being stupid nd bring mislead but what about the car not being up to par yea and not being treated good after buying the car.. If your but hurt about this comment and all my reviews on the internet all you do is simply call me and work with me you dam sneaky rats

Who Held The Gun?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If the price was higher than you wanted to pay...why did you buy it?  You had to have had a contract presented to you to sign.  That contract had all the financial details listed. Did you read it before signing it?