Complaint Review: Springfield crossing

Springfield crossing
1416 marble dr Arlington , Texas USA

Springfield crossing The frauded apartment complex Arlington Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Ms Angry,

I've been frauded by my own apt complex I'm not a bank there crazy they tripled my rent and said I never paid rent when I've had, I have proof I can't pay this alone there crazy!!! I've paid all my rent!! there charging me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springfield-crossing/Arlington-Texas-76013/Springfield-crossing-The-frauded-apartment-complex-Arlington-Texas-1068593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springfield crossing

Dear Ms Angry,

AUTHOR: Stephenie - ()

After futher review into your account we noticed that all attempts to pay your rent via our online payment portal were returned stating insufficient funds.  In order to substatiate your financial status and dispute the NSF and late payment charges we ask that you provide a letter from your bank confirming dates and balances affirming payment cleared with sufficient funds.  We refute that the rent has been charged multiple times as our records show only a one time bill for the current month.  Upon receipt of bank information we will be more than happy to review charges and will make corrections; if necessary.

Thank you for you continued residency here and we will be more than happy to resolve any issues that you may have.

Sincerely,