Complaint Review: Springleaf

Springleaf
P.O. Box 64 Evansville, Indiana USA

Springleaf WORST FINANCE COMPANY ON THE PLANET! Evansville Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Back And Ask for Manager of Compliance Services

*Author of original report: NO HELP AT ALL!

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us

My wife opened a signature loan with HSBC in 2008 and everything went well over the course of the loan, until HSBC sold the loan to Springleaf Financial. The loan was sold in August of 2013, we received a letter that as of September 01, 2013 that Springleaf would be our "new" servicing company and DO NOT send any further payments to HSBC, OK no problem there until I received a new payment invoice in October where they had doubled the payment amount. Thinking this was an error, I sent in the agreed payment of $303.00 which we had with HSBC, that was a mistake! My November statement reflected the same and there was an additional $25.00 in late fee added, OK still thought it was a mistake sent in payment and then I received Decembers invoice where I now owed $631.00 payment with $75.00 in late fees. Feeling enough was enough we then called Springleaf where we were ambushed by their collections department who would not give us another number to call to work this out. This "b****" I spoke with was rude and obnoxious, I asked her to transfer me to a manger when I was told the manager would just tell me the same thing she had, I asked for the manager again, and she hung up on me. If their company is going to treat new customers in such a manner as I was, good luck getting any more business in the future. DO NOT use this company, if solicated, run, hang up and run, do not look back, just run!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springleaf/Evansville-Indiana-47701/Springleaf-WORST-FINANCE-COMPANY-ON-THE-PLANET-Evansville-Indiana-1113679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springleaf

Please Call Back And Ask for Manager of Compliance Services

AUTHOR: Springleaf Financial Services - Compliance - ()

Steven,

Please call back and request to speak to the manager of Compliance Services at (800) 457-3741, ext. 5232.

Manager

Springleaf Compliance Services

NO HELP AT ALL!

AUTHOR: Steven - ()

I responded to Springleaf's request to contact their compliant department, gentleman was helpful, until he sent me to customer service where I was confronted with another individual that I could not make to understand the process I was going through. This air head bitch started getting, "snippy" and giving attitude when I made the comment," what part of I did not have an address to send the 1st payment to, do you not understand." I again stand by my 1st complaint about this company and the manager, Casey, I spoke with handled me with professionalism and grace, but still no understanding from this company.

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Springleaf Financial Services - Compliance - ()

Springleaf Financial Services would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact Springleaf Compliance Services at (800) 457-3741, ext. 5232 for assistance with this matter.