Complaint Review: Springrivernurseries

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:Deloit Iowa
County Road 687 P.o. Box 111 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 269-621-2259
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Spring river nurseries ripoff is a good start they cashed my check and I never received my merchandise Hartford Michigan

On 4/10/04 I sent for some lavendar bushes from an insert in the Sunday paper. I wrote a check out for the amount of 22.95. 18.00 plus 4.95 s&h.

The check got cashed and I never received my merchandise. Today is June 6 and the check cleared on 5-3-04 and I am still waiting.

However, I see that I am not the only person that this happened to and this is nothing but a scam. I see that the other gentleman called several times with no response. I'm not going to waste my time. I just want my money back.

Deloit, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springrivernurseries/Hartford-Michigan-04957/Spring-river-nurseries-ripoff-is-a-good-start-they-cashed-my-check-and-I-never-received-my-93984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springrivernurseries