Complaint Review: Springs Transmission and Automotive

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Anne Gable — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Springs Transmission and Automotive
3310 Chelton Loop Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Springs Transmission and Automotive They told my husband that I lied?! Colorado Springs, Colorado

Highly recommend staying away from this company! Please do your research before conducting business with this business. I am so glad that they screwed us over before actually screwing us over. I called them up because of an ad that said they would do free towing and a free estimate. The first question I asked Bill was how far they would tow, because I figured it was only locally and the car was in Centennial, CO. I told him the car was in Centennial at a hospital, Bill said he could have it towed and they would do a free estimate on it, and he would have his towing guy to give me a call. Several hours later, the towing guy called, got the exact address from me where the car was and said he would be there to pick it up within an hour. So my husband, who had the keys, took time out his work day to go meet the tow, just to sit there and wait several hours and then a call saying the tow truck was not coming because his boss told him to turn around and go back to Colorado Springs.

Upon my husband calling Springs Transmission and Auto Service to find out what was going on, they told him that I had told them that the car was on Centennial Road at shopping center. No one bothered to call us back to tell us they weren't coming with the tow, and they called me a liar by saying I told them something that I was very clear and specific about where the car was. I looked up reviews for this company and found that they have had many complaints with the Better Business Bureau and have an F rating- which is the worst you can get, as well as having some alerts from the BBB as well. These people cannot be trusted and I am so glad that they wouldn't tow our car, even if they were wrong about how they did it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springs-Transmission-and-Automotive/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80915/Springs-Transmission-and-Automotive-They-told-my-husband-that-I-lied-Colorado-Springs-847256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springs Transmission and Automotive