continually

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Springs Transmission
3310 Chelton Loop North Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Springs Transmission Charged me repeatedly for repairs that were never done! Colorado Springs, Colorado

I took my 2004 Saturn Vue to this shop repeatedly over the last year for repairs on the transmission that were never performed. I was stranded repeatedly after paying for repairs, and would have to pay for tow services, and rental cars.  The last straw was when the clutch went out (again,) and they told me that I needed a new clutch master cylynder.

I had already paid for a new master cylynder and contested their claim.  I stupidly had kept all my receipts in the glove box, so they went into the glove box and took out their receipts and claimed they never did the work.  I did have a copy of the check for the exact amount they charge for that repair, but they claimed to not have their own copy of the work, and since I didn't have my copy either, they never did the repair.

I recently sold the car because it wouldn't shift--big surprise there, and as a result, I am now carless.

Greg, the owner, claims to be a God fearing Christian man, but I am afraid that I was clearly ripped off, repeatedly.   It appears that the shop is now closed down and under investigation.     Sad, but be sure your sin will eventually find you out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springs-Transmission/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-/Springs-Transmission-Charged-me-repeatedly-for-repairs-that-were-never-done-Colorado-Spr-937120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springs Transmission