- Report: #852645
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Springs transmission and automotive
Springs transmission and automotive3310 Chelton Loop N, Colorado Springs, CO Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America
Springs transmission and automotive Greg the owner. After Greg telling me he is all about family, He took me for 1000.00 dollars and will not work with me when he admitted they made the wrong call on the truck. Colorado Springs, Colorado
- I took my 89 bronco to Springs Transmission and automotive for a tranny service cause the tranny was slipping. They told me it was comming from the rear differential. They had my truck for three days and replaced the entire differential. The moment I drove it off the lot it had the same problems it had that I took it in for. Greg the owner told me to drive it for a week to break
the parts in. I did. A week later I took it back and they took the rear apart again and said it was a small washer that needed to be replaced, which Greg said it was replaced when they did the whole rear end. After having it back at his shop for three hours and getting no where, I had them put the rear end back together because I wanted a second opinion on it. I took it to another
Transmission shop and had them look at it. The Tech from this shop drove my truck, opened the hood, adjusted the throttle module and the poblem was fixed.
- I went back to talk to Greg the owner and asked him why he did not have his Tech look at the throttle module first before he tore the rear end of my truck apart, and he said " Well we were going to get to that, that was our next step". This should of been checked before the Differential was even look at. I then asked him what he would do for me and his responce was, I am not sure buddy, I have to think for a couple of days because I have alot of money tied up into your truck.
- The point is I took my truck in to a Transmission shop for a Transmission peoblem, they would not look at the transmission because " I Don't think it has anything to do with your transmission" Is what the owner Greg said. I took it to another shop and it was fixed in min by just a adjustment. I paid Springs transmission and automovite 1052.83 to replace a rear end in my truck that had no problem. And when asked how are you going to fix this and make it right the answer from the owner was, "I am not sure buddy I have to think about it for a few days." I have a wife and three small children. We are moving back to Florida in three weeks and of course I need and want my cars 100% to make the trip. After talking to four different transmission shops, this problem should of been caught 15 min into the inspection.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springs-transmission-and-automotive/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80922/Springs-transmission-and-automotive-Greg-the-owner-After-Greg-telling-me-he-is-all-about-852645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.