Complaint Review: Sprint Bilderbergers Nazis

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: 24354 — Marion Virginia United States of America
Sprint Bilderbergers Nazis
CNN building Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Sprint Bilderbergers Nazis Nazi sympathy catholic cult of satan church of satan sprint comcast nbc cnn bell Cnn Atlanta Ga including elements linked to They hacked to try to discredit me out of health care and a career because I am not a Nazi or irish catholic and began to take over the central systems for years to steal from tax payers. Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: 24354,

*Consumer Comment: My brain

*Consumer Comment: Enough already!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ken and bankrldy76 and Jeanski need meds!

*Consumer Comment: And don't forget

*Consumer Comment: So this is what happens to you when you turn 77...

*Consumer Comment: God save the USA.......

*Consumer Comment: conspiracy or not I'm offended

*Consumer Comment: Let's all stop

*Consumer Comment: Nope

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stacey

*Consumer Comment: I hear the Twilight Zone theme

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: retarded people!

*Consumer Comment: Here's why

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!

*Consumer Comment: "BILDERBERG POEM".....

*General Comment: Bilderbergers? Is that like a do-it-yourself hamburger joint?

*General Comment: I truly hope there is a responsible person onhand to intervene on your behalf

*Consumer Comment: PHD???

*General Comment: Writer "not all there"

*Consumer Comment: Weirdness

*Consumer Comment: The Operator is not coming!

*Consumer Comment: Do you really think

*Consumer Comment: I know plenty about the occult

*Consumer Comment: huh?

*Consumer Comment: Call your doctor

*Author of original report: HOW DARE YOU SATAN

*Consumer Comment: Maybe......

*Consumer Comment: WHAT IS THE RIPOFF???

They said that we could not eat full meals and that we would be punished and cut off at a certain year down for not being the warriors of War Two a dark haired stern faced female informed me on Tv propaganda that they were not going to finance the next generation only the older one. They then proceeded to do torture thru TV mental harassment sexual harassment
and to inform me that no benefits jobs health care for the next generation of Americans.  The hard part was that no agency no one inside would do much about what they were doing and let the USA fail completely under Jesuit quide church of satan and anti american forces such as the church of ireland and the church of satan.  I reported the severe nature of what they were doing to a lot of groups but to no avail and no compensation. Some of the dark agers included now catholic Newt Gringrich elements of the UN Ted Turner a cloning society a nazi smypathy group and a lot of celebrities including various occult rock stars.

They also cut off or forced me under death threats to cut myself off of all health care services under threat of death and mutiliation and proceeded to cash out of my health care policies and social security.  They also threatened that if i did not do what they wanted they would mutilate tens of thousands of non catholics etc and it was rather clear that is precisely what they were going to do and that they would also wipe Albany NY off the map for being liberals.  That is just part of the last few years of hell these mind controllers were up to thru various TV station groups who they had raided merged and slaughtered at will with a mob.  I could go on and on and describe what else I k now and saw but to be blunt the  media systems are so stupid and compromised that they may not be worth using anyway. I plan to sue them all as much as humanly possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Bilderbergers-Nazis/Atlanta-Georgia-30301/Sprint-Bilderbergers-Nazis-Nazi-sympathy-catholic-cult-of-satan-church-of-satan-sprint-com-742689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Bilderbergers Nazis

24354,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

You can 'Google' this- BILDERBERG GROUP, and go to the related sites in order to learn more about who they are.

Have a great day!

My brain

AUTHOR: chaosflamespirit - (USA)

It hurts from the caps lock and the wall of text.  Also, I think this lady has been browsing /x/ on 4chan too much (which I also go on, but purely for entertainment).

Enough already!

I rest my case.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ken and bankrldy76 and Jeanski need meds!

AUTHOR: ocealot - (USA)

LET START WITH YOU FIRST KEN!GOD,MEANS,GOLD,OIL,DRUGS!3 THINGS THAT RUN THIS PLANET THAT FALLS BACK TO MONEY WHICH YOU MAY CALL POWER!SECOND MAN MADE RELIGION, SOMETHING YOU TELL OLD PEOPLE AFTER WHEN THEN GROW UP FROM THE SANTA CLAUS STORY!YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MIND CONTROL OVER BILLIONS DO YOU NO?DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HARRP MACHINE IS?IF YOU DO YOU WILL SHUT YOUR RELIGION MOUTH!YOU NEED TO FIND REALLY!SECOND PERSON!bankrldy76,OH WELL IF I OFFENDED YOU!IT'S TRUE LEARN YOUR HISTORY!FEMALES ARE UNDER MEN SO DO WHAT YOU KNOW BEST WASH DISHES!SECOND OF ALL HAVE YOU HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH?WELL THEN I COULD POST WHAT I WANT TOO OK?I THINK YOU NEED TO COMMENT TO SOMEONE AROUND YOUR IQ LEVEL,WHICH IS AROUND 0!NOW THIRD!Jeanski,NOW YOU SAID YOUR DAD WAS INVOLVE IN ROSWELL?IF SO THAN YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I AM SPEAKING HERE!YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR READ,JUST THIS THING YOU CALL HOPE!I COULD PROVE 99% OF WHAT I AM SAYING CAN YOU NO?I AM TRYING TO GIVE PEOPLE WEBSITES TO READ AND GO FROM THERE.WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOTHING JUST RUNNING YOUR PIE HOLE!PETULANT CHILD?DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT?PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU SAY,JUST HOPE IT SOUNDS GOOD!THE LEVEL I AM ON YOU WOULD NEVER SEE IT,FEEL IT,SMELL IT,OR TASTE IT!I USED MY BRAIN,YOU MAY USED YOUR BUTT FOR THINKING!I HOPE, WHAT YOU DON'T THINK IS, YOU WENT TO A COLLEGE AND IT MADE YOU BRILLIANT!GOVERNMENT TEACHING BOY THAT WHAT YOU LEARN!SET YOUR MIND FREE AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW!I JUST MADE Y'ALL LOOK RETARDED!HA HA HA!THANK PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!!!

And don't forget

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

And don't forget that the earth is hollow.  I love it.

So this is what happens to you when you turn 77...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I see I don't have much to look forward to if this is what happens to you at 77, Standguard.

Will your secret military benefits cover some help for you? Oh, wait, you were FORCED to cut yourself off all health benefits, right?

At least you have some other looney tunes posters on here trying to cover for you.

Black ops, Black helicopters, alien beings, satan, Jesuits, TV, sexual harrasment, Nazis, occult stars, Raggedy Ann and Andy, the easter bunny, and probably even Winnie the Pooh....ALL out to get little old you.....WOW !!

God save the USA.......

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

God save us from the lunatic conspiracy theorists and fools posting here.

You are dangerous to yourselves and possibly others....maybe just paranoid....but definitely you have a problem with reality.

Forgive me if I don't believe a single word of your ranting or illogical arguments.

Uh-oh, guess I better lock my doors and let the dog out, I should expect to see you and the death threats that are coming...geez.

conspiracy or not I'm offended

AUTHOR: bankrldy76 - (United States of America)

Number one: I use this site to read about RIP-OFFS and the like.  Not unintelligble musings of a conspiracy theorist.

Number two: I am beyond offended that the post labels women for Entertainment, Children, and Pleasure.  This website is NOT the place for that kinds of posts.  Leave those posts for another venue, not one that consumers use to learn the worth of goods and services.

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jeanski CHILD GROW UP

AUTHOR: standguard - (USA)

First of all when i was in the military you wasn't even born!!How old are you 12?Why i used rank is because i can't tell you what field i was in!That is the reason i used rank!Have your father ever been to the Philippines island?If so ask him what was in the big glass jars?He more likely won't know because i don't believe your dad was in the military!If he was than you would not try to argue with OCEALOT!LEAST THAT YOUNG MAN IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT GOING ON!YES,I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SWORN TOO!For you to understand is everything you swear to comes out if when you don't want it too!Im 77 years old and don't care about the government!Son when i was done with the military that all you get money, health problems, and bad dreams!Have your father more likely have been in anything involve in heavy equipment and demolition,or technology development?See son i have done more things than you and everyone comment on here!Im posting here because it is a free country and people need to know the truth!TIME IS SHORT!People like you are the first to BASH PEOPLE when you see or hear the truth!I could prove what OCEALOT is trying to say is true!I just don't want the FBI AND THE OTHER ONES I CAN'T SAY THEIR NAMES,WHICH YOU CALL THEM THE MAN IN BLACK, KICK IN MY DOOR THAN BANG IM GONE OR JAIL!NOW bgorda THANKS MAN LEAST YOU KNOW KIND OF WHAT PEOPLE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THESE BRAINWASH HUMANS!JEANSKI FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE TO ARGUE ON BECAUSE YOU LOST HERE!P.S THIRD OF THE MOVIES COME REAL DON'T THEY?LIKE THE KNOWING OR MARIO BROS WITH THE TWIN TOWERS!What they make is what you really can't see and if you do then you are dead!Grasp on that!Op is not crazy!You are!!!!!

#10 General Comment

Giving Credence as due

AUTHOR: bgorda - (United States of America)

To the readers - It is not my job to validate the comments.  Just wanted to let you know that there is some degree of credence to be given here.  I used to have the same reactions when I heard stories like his.  However, as I rose in my career (Info TEch), I began to come across data that caught my attention.  Then I was in process of being "accepted" and being considered trust worthy.  As things came across me that we immoral, unethical, illegal, unconstitutional, etc....I put on the brakes.  Putting on the brakes meant the beginning of my decline.  Of course I complained in writing (without detailing the almost unbelievable stuff cause you dont know who to trust) and that settled my fate in their eyes. The effort has been to keep me shut up at whatever cost.  My career, wasted education, my health, safety, my kids health, education, livelihood, etc.  Anyone associated with me, helped me in any way etc - came under attack.    I have 2 degrees, various continuing ed classes, clean criminal background, long history of serving in hospitals, food lines, and children's causes, no drugs, dont even drink, my last speeding ticket was almost 10 yrs ago, not a genius but above average IQ.  All that to say, pretty sane, rational, responsible, etc.

Any move I make - there are ways to let me know they know where I am and what I'm up to.  From phone taps, physical surveillance, screwing healthcare spending accounts to where we couldn't use monies in it, missing tax refund, mortgage forcelosure so questionable my Realtor wanted to hire an attorney for me (i let it go instead of adding another person on the destroy list), .....  Destitute and nearly homeless, depression setting in  - they even went so far as to intefered with any social service programs we applied and were eligible for....housing, medicaid, Soc Sec, food stamps, etc.  If by chance my appeals made it to a hearing/judge that overrode and granted the particular service - there were extended delays with processing judge orders, or repeated interim reviews, additional requests or changes in the amount of assistance - that takes months to correct - though I never get any retro monies.

A I began putting the pieces back together after the mental hit to my naive mind of being caught amidst this mess because of my type of work, and my personal ethics of not participating,and having my life and career ruined because I chose the "right way".....I began submitting paperwork to appropriate social service agencies of my plans to return to self sufficiency - as there are programs to facilitate the extra costs to implement the self sufficiency plans.  Out of clear blue - my records in govt agencies get misplaced, or changed.  "I found out I had moved to a area of bushes on a country road in a whole other state"  Shortly thereafter, my services stopped - no notice.  After checking, and 2 yrs of trying to get to a judge on it - I finally got one,  He issued a stern ruling - several months ago.  To date, they have again not followed the ruling.  This is 2 rulings from federal judges that have not been adhered to.  Just waiting to see what "papers" will turn up in the files to over ride this last ruling.

We live semi  in hiding.  I am not crazy. Depressed as all get out many days - but not crazy by far.  There are 2 other people who worked for the same govt agency and saw some things first hand.  Of course, they had suspicions and tidbit info - I had the proof.  There were even anonymous Child protective services reports.  Both times, I have written proof to disprove their complaints, non bruised kids, excellent attendance records, good grades, and enough character references.  Still waiting on the last CPS complaint. No..they found no abuse, neglect, etc but I'm obviously under alot of stress so there's a potential for abuse and neglect...so we're in a hold and see---in the meantime do everything to push me over the edge.  Current CPS complaint seems very focussed on why I'm so private and won't discuss my past.  And even trying to make it a condition of leaving us alone.  However, if I do discuss names, dates, places - they're gonna want proof AND verification.  Big dogs have been trying for years to see my proof of things.  Have copies strewn all over the US. so if I mysteriously die, orders are to go public.   Have seen several psychs by choice, and via their illegal tactics, and all conclude - no reason for hospitilization, no reason to force psych meds, there's a lot more than what I tell them, they don't push too hard for names, places, dates, etc , but there is no danger to myself, my kids, or anyone unless I'm defending a robber, rapist or something like that.

I say all this to say - cut him some slack. The average person does not want to believe - but there is a dangerous undercurrent and its moving fast to come above ground and I believe rule the world with its warped, immoral, unethical, illegal ways of doing things.  They will stop at nothing to maintain/improve their agenda.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I guess I can add Ocealot and standguard  to the list with the OP.  I am neither retarded nor uninformed in the ways of the government.  In fact, I believe (but cant prove) that my father has been involved with work at Roswell.  I actually believe that we are NOT alone. But the rantings of these people does nothing to further the pursuit of truth. In fact, just the opposite. For example, (to standguard) you should know that anyone who was in the military cannot be identified by rank alone. And if you were sworn to secrecy, why are you posting here? That doesnt do much to lend credibility to your argument.  As for ocealot, you fire back at me, Stacey and Ramjet with nothing but insults. Again, lends nothing to your credibility and makes you look like an uninformed, petulant child.

There are all kinds of blogs and websites devoted to government conspiracies. I suggest that you believers find your way there. This is a consumer site, devoted to consumer ripoffs.

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

The US used Klaus Barbie (the Butcher of Lyon) as well as other German scientists.  Does not make the OP's story believable.

I wonder

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I wonder if all the 'girls' know they stand for "ENTERTAINMENT, CHILDREN, PLEASURE" and that's it.

#14 REBUTTAL Individual responds

listen folks

AUTHOR: standguard - (United States of America)

I am 77 and i was in the military for 18 years!I can't tell you what field i was in because of my rank, so that would make it classified! I travel to places on ground and underground that the only thing i could tell you is WE ARE NOT ALONE! That person OCEALOT or whoever he or she is RIGHT AND VERY BRIGHT! What a smart person. I can't believe that what i have swear to keep secret is on the internet wow! Yes we did get the technology from HITLER! There are documents of the USA government slaving the Germans scientist for what they know! The other scientist fled with Hitler to AGHARTA! There are two bloods, blue and red!we are red! Royal families are blue!Means SCI-FI IS MORE REAL THAN WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! I been on transporting trains that travel underground that leads under oceans that i can't tell you where they led to!Yes under oceans! Means the world is hollow!I not on here to argue facts, but i have seen things that world change religion or should i say the world! Thank people like OCEALOT because people like me that seen and been there can't tell you nothing because what we swear too! Dulce base research that! Good luck to people that can't see the truth when it in front of you! Classified field HR2674026!

#15 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jeanski and Ramjet and stacey are brainless

AUTHOR: ocealot - (United States of America)

NONE OF THESE RETARDS CAN PROVE ME WRONG! THIS PROVE JEANSKI IS RETARDED THIS IS WHAT HE HAVE POSTED! (Making fun of the mentally ill is just unkind) NOW HOW MUCH SENSE DO THAT MAKE? RAMJET PARENTS SHOULD MONITOR HIS COMPUTER USAGE! HE IS JUST AGREEING WITH ANYONE, BUT THAT WHAT KIDS DO! STACEY IS A GIRL SO WE KNOW WHERE THEY STAND AT!SEX, ENTERTAINMENT, CHILDREN, PLEASURE, SO THAT CLEAR THAT UP! PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY USED THIS SITE FOR ENTERTAINMENT MUST HAVE A VERY LOW IQ! RESEARCHING IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE DO THESE DAYS!THEY WATCH TV AND EAT AND WORK AND PLAY AND BE CONTROL BY THE MEDIA! I JUST KNOW NO ONE CAN PROVE ME WRONG SO GET OVER IT!IF ANY WANT TO RESPOND TO ME GO RIGHT AHEAD ILL JUST MAKE YOU FEEL DUMB! EVERYONE COMMENT I RED EXCEPT THE FIRST IS PATHETIC!

Good point

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Good point Jeanski, I'll move on.

Let's all stop

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

OK folks, it's obvious that this person is mentally ill. My guess is paranoid schizophrenia. Maybe it would be better if we didn't respond to his posts and feed into it.

As for entertainment, that's why I'm on the site too. But let's stick to Charles and Rita and the likes of people who are at least in possession of their faculties.  Making fun of the mentally ill is just unkind.

Nope

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Nope, I don't even go to church.

#19 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stacey

AUTHOR: ocealot - (United States of America)

HITLER WAS 25 YEARS IN HEAD OF THE WORLD!GOOGLE IT YOU STUPID A*HOLE! Stacey NEEDS HER MEDS!

I hear the Twilight Zone theme

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Hitler was head of the world?? And I am Catherine the Great - no wait I am Mary Queen of Scots!! Someone needs to get back on their meds!

#21 REBUTTAL Individual responds

retarded people!

AUTHOR: ocealot - (United States of America)

People like Ramjet is the reason why the leaders control us! They don't read! All they do is defend someone that they never seen before and don't care about you!I guess we would not be free until brainwash people like Ramjet take their head out the leaders a*s! It a shame that the world have so many easy control people! People like Ramjet go to church and give their money to a stranger that tells them there is a god! Fools fools fools!

Here's why

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

And people wonder why I read Ripoff Report.
Hilarious post like the one from the OP and ocealot make it all worth while.

Where else can you get stuff like this?

#23 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!

AUTHOR: ocealot - (United States of America)

HERE IS THE PROOF FOR WHAT HE OR SHE TRYING TO EXPLAIN! GOOGLE THIS! PINDAR THE LIZARD KING! GOOGLE THIS, NUWAUBIANISM! GOOGLE THIS, A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races
- A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races
Interacting with Humanity!!!!!! GOOGLE THIS, HOLLOW EARTH, The man who flew inside the hole! COMET ELENIN IS NIBIRU! E.L.E.N.I.N.- Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near!NOW GO TO GOOGLE SKY AND PUT IN VEGA! WHEN YOU START TO SEARCH YOU WOULD SEE ABOVE VEGA IS CALLED DRACO! NOW THIS JUST CLEAR UP WHAT THEY WAS TRYING TO SAY! READ PEOPLE BECAUSE TIME IS RUNNING OUT! CHINA REPORTS THEY HAVE TWO SUNS!THE LEADERS BOUGHT 1 BILLION MRE'S AND 2 BILLION OR MORE UNDERWATER BODY BAGS! THEY HAVE 3 BILLION OF MORE COFFINS THAT ARE READY!PEOPLE WOULD NOT SEE 2015! RELIGION WAS DESIGNED TO CONTROL US! THE MASTER OF DECEPTIONS!THE MASTERS OF ILLUSIONS! REMEMBER HITLER WAS 25 YEARS IN HEAD OF THE WORLD! YOUR TECHNOLOGY THAT IS AROUND YOU CAME FROM HITLER! WHEN THEY SAID THEY KILLED HITLER WHEN THEY DIDN'T, THE USA GOVERNMENT TOOK THE GERMANS SCIENTISTS AND SLAVE THEM! NOW GOOGLE THAT!!! USA IS GERMANY! HITLER USED THE EAGLE, SO DO THE USA CHECK YOUR MONEY!BUSH MADE THE SAME QUOTE AS HITLER! GOOGLE THAT!PEOPLE WAKE UP. WAKE UP, WAKE,UP! HOLLOW EARTH IS REAL AND SO IS OTHER LIFE FORMS ON OTHER PLANETS OR INSIDE!

"BILDERBERG POEM".....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 502469 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #9' at Ripoff Report #502469.

***ALERT: Anyone can 'Google' this- WHO CONTROLS THE BILDERBERG GROUP BY MAJORITY 2010, and watch the available videos on the web.

"Knowledge is power."

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

#25 General Comment

Bilderbergers? Is that like a do-it-yourself hamburger joint?

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Bilderbergers? Is that a make your own hamburger joint? The real ripoff that ought to be posted is for either the poster's medications, or whoever is supposed to be treating him/her/them, whatever.

#26 General Comment

I truly hope there is a responsible person onhand to intervene on your behalf

AUTHOR: Thorn105 - (USA)

You are displaying vivid symptoms of a manic episode.  I know, because I am familiar with patients who exhibit the same symptoms.  PLEASE, PLEASE call a trusted friend or family member, and tell them exactly what you have reported here so they can do an appropriate intervention.  This kind of rambling statement is so very similar to that of my sister when she is having an episode, particularly when she has neglected to take her medications, for fear "they" are trying to "kill her".  I cannot imagine that you don't have meds prescribed to you by a professional, so if you are indeed neglecting to take your pills out of fear, please let a friend or family member know as soon as you can.  Please know that the television isn't spying on you or stealing your thoughts, and the only threat to you lies in you refusing to take your medication, or having it monitored by your doctor.  I would plead with Rip-off report to try and get this person some help, if you have their pertinent information, I mean if you are allowed to intervene in an emergency situation.

PHD???

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

In your case, PHD means Piled High and Deep.

Yours is probably one of the most disjointed mish-mash articles recently written on Ripoff Report.

You really should get back on your meds.

#28 General Comment

Writer "not all there"

AUTHOR: Joe Pike - (United States of America)

This poor soul is either mentally ill or completely and utterly confused. I trust that the monitors on RipOffReport also recognize that this is an incoherent rant and delete it forthwith.

Weirdness

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

OP, did you possibly move from California? You have the same rambling BS a woman, supposed veteran, in CA had, accusing myself and a woman poster of being spies put in place to spy on her. I swear your non-medically induced (I guess) rambling reads just like hers. Please get mental help.

The Operator is not coming!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

We Irish Catholics have him in custody.

Do you really think

AUTHOR: Slenderman - (United States of America)

that you can stop us, human?  The Operator is coming, and sooner than you think.  Your awareness will do nothing.

I know plenty about the occult

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

What I know is that the occult does not exist and I also know that you are one sick puppy and need to consult with someone before you do something dangerous.

I agree, please get the help you need.

huh?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I have not a clue about your ranting and raving - Nazis??? Seek Mental Health services asap.

Call your doctor

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Call your doctor and let him/her know that your medication is NOT working.

HOW DARE YOU SATAN

AUTHOR: 24354 - (United States of America)

I do not like being called rambling or in need of professional help
when I have sought various professional agencies who have validated
that what I am posting is true.  Your remarks sound that you
are not perhaps very well informed about the occult and
as you do not have information to help  me your opinions of me
are not worth much.

I doubt you are a very good writer or very creative or informed either and
I very much resent your vile attempts at discrediting me.
Perhaps u are a brainwashed neo with a veri chip?

Perhaps I can sue you with them as part of them the occult of
satan who has lost its rights before the usa military counter force
against anti american behaviors called criminal.  Perhaps
you lack a college degree and cannot read really good English
and high I Q counter cult reports either. YOU are in need of
professional help  obviously as an insulting person who is ungifted.

I  am a professional filmmaker with a very high I Q from a PHD family bloodline.

How dare you insult my precious mind with your vile insults and illegal behavior.

Maybe......

AUTHOR: skeptic - (USA)

I think he's talking about the Hobbits and Middle Earth.

WHAT IS THE RIPOFF???

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You should immediately seek professional help.

Your rambling, incoherent post here is frightening in it's total confusion.

Good luck with getting that help.