Complaint Review: Sprint Celluar Services

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Gunmeisters — Burlington Kentucky
Sprint Celluar Services
6200 Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas USA

Sprint Celluar Services Bad connections, Lies, Fraud, Breach of Contract, Theft of Services, Damaging to small business owners Overland Park Kansas

I am writing this complaint as a last effort! I am seekign legal action if this does not work!!! I contracted with Sprint under the assumition that they provided the best coverage and the least complications with their services. With that being said the services are far from up to what is written in there contract. The misleading information and propganda they use to intise people is northing more than lies to bind you into paying for intrusive services. I have contaced Sprint for the past 6 months one time a week. Every time I get a different person that give me the same protocall that they are SORRY and they are doing there best to fix the issue. Then they advised me they were updating towers, then the lies went to the area has some tech issues. After 2 months they started to tell me that the phone was defective. I have had the phone replaced 5 times now without and resolution. Each time I called I requested to speak with supervisor, they were always busy and was advised they would call me back with 24-48 hrs! I never received and calls back from them. I have written 5 letters and we have not recieved anything back. I WANT OUT OF THIS CONTRACT and I am not paying to get out. They have breached the contract and I have contacted legal counsel about filign suit for damages for loss of customers since I use this phone for my Business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Celluar-Services/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Celluar-Services-Bad-connections-Lies-Fraud-Breach-of-Contract-Theft-of-Servi-1058733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Celluar Services