Complaint Review: Sprint Corporation

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: sam — Andersonville Tennessee
Sprint Corporation
Overland Park, Kansas USA

Sprint Corporation Does not honor their contract time limits Overland Park Kansas

*Author of original report: your answer is not clear either

*Consumer Comment: Your Contract Status is Unclear

After 12 years of being a good customer to Sprint, never being late with payments, and fullfilling 5 months beyond my contract they want to penalize me $281.05 for terminating my contract.  My termination was necessary to compensate for costs of medication due to my heart condition worsening.  I tried contacting them for explanation only to be kicked out of their answering machine when i identified myself.

I'm 70 years old and not in the best of health.  I do not need the anxiety and monetary setback caused by greed, not to mention this type of business behavior is the primary cause of recession in our economy.

Sam

Andersonville,  TN  37705

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Corporation/Overland-Park-Kansas/Sprint-Corporation-Does-not-honor-their-contract-time-limits-Overland-Park-Kansas-1147172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Corporation

your answer is not clear either

AUTHOR: sam - ()

ok once more - i honored my contract with Sprint on a cell phone service.  i kept my contract 5 months longer than was necessary to complete my obligation with Sprint.  still they have penalized me $281.05.  i cannot make it any plainer than that.

thanks

sam

Andersonville, Tennessee  37705

Your Contract Status is Unclear

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Your contract status is unclear. You wrote that Sprint does not honor their contract time limits but it appears you are the party that is not honoring the contract. Why are you being charged an early termination fee when you are currently five months beyond fulfilling your contract obligation? Please explain.

The recession is mainly due to the real estate market crash and foreclosures on subprime home mortgage loans. It is not due to poor customer service.