Complaint Review: Sprint Nextel Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: William — Lansing Michigan U.S.A.
Sprint Nextel Corporation
6200 Sprint Pkwy. Nationwide United States of America

Sprint Nextel Corporation Sprint Failed to Remove Charge as Promised Internet, Nationwide

Sprint told me in writing that they would remove a $9.99 TV charge from my account once I went in and accepted the charge.  When I got my bill, the $9.99 is there and there is no credit.  I e-mailed Sprint, but they ignored me.  I e-mailed Sprint's CEO at dan.hesse@sprint.com but received no response.  I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint, but Sprint still refuses to live up to its original promise to remove the charge.

Lesson: Don't buy from Sprint unless you want to be lied to and ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel-Corporation/nationwide/Sprint-Nextel-Corporation-Sprint-Failed-to-Remove-Charge-as-Promised-Internet-Nationwide-643452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Nextel Corporation