Complaint Review: Sprint-Nextel Gary Forsee CEO

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:Desert Hot Springs California
Sprint-Nextel Gary Forsee CEO
2001 Edmond Hally Dr Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

Sprint-NextelSprint-Nextel Gary Forsee CEO Sprint owes me for 4 months of HELL!!! Reston Virginia

Back in Aougust '07 I ordered a bluetooth device for my sons birthday, I paid extra for 2 day shipping.After about a week and 1/2 I finaly called and the lady that answered said oh we dont have that in stock! I said oh really well when were you planning on telling me? she said oh well after 10 days if the order hasnt been fulfilled the computer just kicks it out!!!

I said are you serious?? Ok obviously wasnt getting anywhere with Miss congeniality so I said well dont let me find it on my bill.

Sure enough it was so I called back got disconnected and after a few more trys , the last one I was on hold for a good 30 mins and the phone just disconnected.

So I emailed them and told them take it off my bill no reply. So a few days and a dozen emaiils later I called again, the smart a** young man on the phone said well you dont have to pay it as long as you dont go over your limit... I said you dont get it IM not paying for it, he said if we give you money that you never gave us you would be ripping us off!! I several more times tryed to explain his job to him, but hung up even more frustrated, I alternantly called and/or emailed these people every 2 days until Oct 23, then I googled sprint complaints for a # to corporate and got 27000 hits!!!

I called The CEO and told him and also informed him of all the hits on sprint and he said he knew, I asked him to train his people and he said we are but it takes time..

anyway he took the charges and the late fees off in like 2 minutes!!!! I have ulcers from these idiots and it took 2 MINS!!!!

Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel-Gary-Forsee-CEO/Reston-Virginia-20191/Sprint-NextelSprint-Nextel-Gary-Forsee-CEO-Sprint-owes-me-for-4-months-of-HELL-Reston-V-280600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint-Nextel Gary Forsee CEO