Complaint Review: Sprint Nextel Wireless Service

• Updated: Sat, August 09, 2014

• Reported By: Nikki — Las Vegas Nevada
Sprint Nextel Wireless Service
Sprint PO Box 4191 Carol Stream, Illinois USA

Sprint Nextel Wireless Service Sprint Improper billing ,overcharge and refused to change! Las Vegas Nevada

Unfortunately I am a customer of Sprint since Jan 2013.I tried to cancel before the 2 years contract but was horrified to be told to pay $400 to terminate!

The connection is bad and friends called but I never received it!Now my contract is almost ending but the bill always show I owe Sprint $120.......I have tried to resolved this overcharge balance since last year!

I spoke to a manager after waiting for an hour on the phone.All he said is the bill is computerized and there is a balance carried forward due to a late payment.I am shock nothing can be done even I paid the total amount with the late charges!I do not owe Sprint any money,I paid my phone bill Every month.If I don 't pay the phone will be disconnected!

I am very upset with an unethical fraud company.I hope the government can take care of this very Serious matter!

Many of us just keeping paying because if not our credit ratings will be affected for a small amount of money.

This is fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel-Wireless-Service/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-4191/Sprint-Nextel-Wireless-Service-Sprint-Improper-billing-overcharge-and-refused-to-change-1168709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Nextel Wireless Service