Complaint Review: Sprint Nextel

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Normal Illinois
Sprint Nextel
Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Sprint Nextel FRAUD CHARGES FOR A SERVICES I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR! Carol Stream Illinois

I was reviewing our family phone bill. I noticed a 61761 charge of 24.95 has been charged for the past 4 billing cycles. HMM I thought since when did the town I live in start charging a cell phone tax.

We called Sprint Nextell on 3/23/09 to discover what reads: 61761 service of 24.95 is not a tax but a charge charge for a monthly 3RD party text service. I told the lady at Sprint Nextel we did not order NO SERVICES. She kept saying we would have ordered on line or answered yes to a text. First of all for sprint to allow a company to DIRTY their name is rotten. Why would one pay 24.95 for a 3rd party text service when you could pay 5.00 a get it though them? And why would Sprint nextel allow another business to do this beyond me! I'm angry as hell. Not only did I pay for this for FOUR months but sprint nextel bill makes it look like a town tax on your monthly statement.

SHAME ON SPRINT NEXTEL and the company they are allowing to rip off their customers!!!

I was told by Sprint Nextel I would have to cancel the service directly. They provided me with the phone number. Seems fishy to me since I been on hold 30 mintues still not been able to speak to a person.

Gregnkim
Normal, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel/Carol-Stream-Illinois/Sprint-Nextel-FRAUD-CHARGES-FOR-A-SERVICES-I-DID-NOT-SIGN-UP-FOR-Carol-Stream-Illinois-436797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Nextel