Complaint Review: Sprint - Nextel

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:Casa Grande Arizona
Sprint - Nextel
1550 E FLORENCE BLVD STE 103 Casa Grande, Arizona U.S.A.

Sprint - Nextel Liars, Incompetent Employees, Greedy Casa Grande Arizona

I had purchased a Broadband wireless USB card for my laptop. When I was able to get a more relieable internet connection I gave the USB connector to a friend. She took is down to the store paid the last payment plus another $80.00 to have it transferred over to her name.

Last month, I received a letter from Sprint stating that if I did not pay the new bill they would forward it to the credit bureau. Though my friend and I have both contacted the main Sprint company and the office in town.

The same clerk who had taken the $80.00 to transfer the account stated that the $80.00 was not refundable but had forgotten to transfer the account. He had canceled the account. He informed us the only way to rectify it was to pay the news bill and another $80.00

Autumn
Casa Grande, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel/Casa-Grande-Arizona-85222/Sprint-Nextel-Liars-Incompetent-Employees-Greedy-Casa-Grande-Arizona-434282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint - Nextel