Complaint Review: Sprint, Nextel

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Northridge California
Sprint, Nextel
2001 Edmund Halley Drive Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

Sprint Nextel Ripoff Unethical Tyrants Fraudulent Practices Screw-U Attitude! Stay Away! Stay Away! Reston Virginia

Purchased a phone from Sprint - did not like the phone - returned it and kept my old one instead. It took minutes to order the damn phone - and literally hours to return it! Sprint has a screw-u attitude with ZERO customer service - don't expect any if you should do business with these dweebes!

Upon returning the phone and waiting on hold for hours, when I finally reached someone - they refused to refund my money. Their policy is to collect your money - but never refund it - which is illegal. They will only apply refunds in the form of credits to your account!

During the next invoice cycle - Sprint shows a refund - then they actually removed the refund and applied it as a new charge on that very same invoice! This means Im out some $174.74. I go to my bank and request the bank to yank the money back from Sprint - the bank complies.

Then the following month, a new invoice arrives with a new credit to the account for the same stupid phone purchase which I am now getting postal over. If the Mickey Mouse Tyrants in their accounting department had half a brain - they should have just left the account as is since now the books were now zeroed out, I have my refund the dweebes at Sprint have their phone back.

The month after that, phone service is terminated with a message that says my account is now past due. Never received any billing or explanation of this termination act - only Sprint's Mickey Mouse way of handling their greedy little fortune.

I then call to speak with a Supervisor named "Mark" and once again I get the Screw-U, No-Can-Do service from "Mark." I then ask "Mark" for the president's name and contact information. "Mark" refuses. "Mark" also proceeds to tell me that he doesn't know who Sprints president is - IMPRESSIVE!

I then ask for his supervisor - "Mark" refuses. I then ask "Mark" if he knows who the President of the United States is - "Mark's" response: "I will not answer that question because it has nothing to do with this situation." I reply to "Mark" that it does because there is an intelligence factor to consider - "Mark" has no response. I'm pretty danged sure "Mark" does not know the name of George Bush.

I then send a letter to the President of Sprint - Mr. Gary Forsee. No response. I am now in the process of terminating relations with these cartoon characters.

STAY AWAY FROM SPRINT - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

K
Northridge, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel/Reston-Virginia-20191/Sprint-Nextel-Ripoff-Unethical-Tyrants-Fraudulent-Practices-Screw-U-Attitude-Stay-Away-S-250203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint, Nextel