Chin

• Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
Sprint Nextel
www.sprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Sprint Nextel Provide incomplete inaccurate information, deceptive billing practices Internet Nationwide

I was previously with Nextel before the acquisition and became a Sprint customer in approximately 2004. I never had a problem with them until I started actually paying attention to my billing statements to see why I was paying so much. Soon I realized that I was being overbilled for prorates that occurred due to changes in service, late charges when I wasn't actually late, and third party data services which I never subscribed to.

Recently, I started calling in to customer service and chatting online as well to try and get resolutions. I have been hung up on, lied to, misled, and misinformed about why I got the charges and each time I was told that I would be reimbursed.

Was I reimbursed? NO! So that caused more phone calls and more aggravation. All in all, I have been on the phone approximately 20-30 times in the last 6 months regarding being overcharged. Thank God I never exceeded my minutes! I strongly suggest all Sprint customers pay very careful attention to their bills. It will cost you a lot more if you don't.

Bankworker
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel/internet/Sprint-Nextel-Provide-incomplete-inaccurate-information-deceptive-billing-practices-Inter-442734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Nextel