Complaint Review: Sprint Nextel

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:desplaines, il Illinois
Sprint Nextel
2001 Edmund Halley Drive, Reston, Virginia, 20191 Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint Nextel FALSE ADVERTISING-Black Berry Curve and Instint Phones Reston, Virginia Reston, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Assist

I purchased a Blackberry curve phone over the phone with a sprint representitive. I called to check the status of my order only to find out the phone was on backordered. The representitive fail to notify me that the phone was not available. I called and spoke with a Manager and the only recommendation was to cancel the order and go into the store to purchased the phone, or find another phone. I called most stores in my area only to find out if they the blackberry curve and instint and they all are out while sprint continues to advertise these phones are in stock and ready for purchaed. If you go on sprint.com, it will let you place an order even if the phone is out of stock. Most retail website will notify you the phone is out of stock before checkout. I spoke with sprint's corporate office and Managers, and the only answer I am getting is the product is on backorder and they are not sure when more will come. In the meantime I have an order and out there in limbo. If they are unable to give me my order the least I expect is an est. arrival date when I should recieve my phone. Please help.

Mr. smith
desplaines, il, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel/nationwide/Sprint-Nextel-FALSE-ADVERTISING-Black-Berry-Curve-and-Instint-Phones-Reston-Virginia-Rest-342898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Nextel

AUTHOR: Sprint Customer Assist Team - (U.S.A.)

Mr Smith, would you be willing to have someone look into this question further? As an employee, I work on a team that champions customer causes. If so, please send an email to customerassistteam@sprint.com. Thank you.