Complaint Review: Sprint - Nextel

• Reported By:Katy Texas
Sprint - Nextel
www.sprint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint Stole Money From Me Nationwide

I ordered a cell phone(the Touch Pro) from Sprint in November. The phone was giving problems so I sent the phone back three days later. After a couple of weeks the phone was still showing up on my account. I gave them a call and they said that it will be taken off.(Should have called everyday).

It showed up on my credit card bill $400+. I called them and they said that they could not give me a refund to my credit card(which I had to pay) but gave me credit with them. How may people are they doing this to? They charged me after receiving the phone back. They wont give me my money back. So I cancelled my service (after 5 years of on time payments) Sprint said they will send me a check for $320( after they took next month bill out).

I had problems in the pass with overcharges and just about anything else you can think of. Thats why Sprint is losing so many customers everyday and rank last in cell phone service providers. It will happen to you too!!! Just remember, these businesses need you. If you dont support them they will dwindle and fade away. I will never in life support Sprint or anything that they are affiliated or involved with. You have the power!

I havent received my check yet!!!

Titus
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel/nationwide/Sprint-Stole-Money-From-Me-Nationwide-418741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint - Nextel