Complaint Review: Sprint PCS And Assurion

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:Peachtree City Georgia
Sprint PCS And Assurion
6391 Sprint Parkway Overland Parks, Kansas U.S.A.

Sprint PCS And Assurion Overcharged my account! Overland Overland Parks Kansas

In July of 2008 my son had his broken phone replaced. In September we a $200 charged showed up on our bill. After contacting Sprint we were finally able to determine that this charge was for failure to return the broken phone in the provided envelope. We informed them that we had not received an envelope. They said they would send out one right away and as soon as they received it they would credit our account. I have called every ten days about the failure to recieve an envelope. Each time I've been told it was on its way. I was also told by Sprint that a notation was being made to my bill and I would not be charged a late fee. Thirty days later we still have not received and envelope and I just received my bill with a late fee. Although this charge shows up and affects my Sprint account, Sprint says they can't take it off my bill - only Assurion can. Of course, when I talk to Sprint they tell me they will send out an envelope and thank me for using Sprint.

Peachtree City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS-And-Assurion/Overland-Parks-Kansas-66251/Sprint-PCS-And-Assurion-Overcharged-my-account-Overland-Overland-Parks-Kansas-386500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS And Assurion