Complaint Review: Sprint PCS - RPM Collections

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Homerville Georgia
Sprint PCS - RPM Collections
2001 Edmund JHalley Drive Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

Sprint PCS - RPM Collections ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Reston Virginia

After repeated billing problems with Sprint I decided to discontinue my service with them. At the time I had a credit on my account in the amount of 11.38. I knew I would owe 150.00 for breaking the contract early. I asked for a final bill in the amount of 138.62 so that I would have proof of the final amount owed. Instead, I continued to be billed every month for the monthly service amount.

I called several times and was told it would be taken care of. I then received a very rude call from RPM saying I owed in excess of 350.00. I told them I did not owe that amount and told them why. They said it really didn't matter what I said at this point I owed the amount they said and they would continue to call me until I paid it. At that point I told them I would not deal with them and hung up.

Please if anyone can help I would appreciate it. How can a company harass you for something you don't owe?

Homerville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS-RPM-Collections/Reston-Virginia-20191/Sprint-PCS-RPM-Collections-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Reston-Virginia-178507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS - RPM Collections