Complaint Review: Sprint PCS Rebate Offer

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: Danna — Austin Texas U.S.A.
Sprint PCS Rebate Offer

Sprint PCS Rebate Offer New Phone Rebate Offer with requirements that are NEVER MET! Internet

Purchased an LGS Lots phone thru Sprint one year ago.  Not only was I lied to by the CS representative on the phone and Sprint refused to support the offer as quoted, then I filled out the paperwork and sent it in for the rebate and every time I checked the status online, there was a different reason it went unfulfilled!  The last message said I had to furnish the receipt of purchase.  I didn't get a receipt since I purchased it online, so I printed out the emailed shipping/merchandise receipt and sent it in, only to receive another letter stating that they had to have the original!!

It's been 12 mos. and still no rebate.  I've been with Sprint for 12 years not and I will not renew my business with a company that treats its long-term customers like that.  Save yourself the trouble -- their CS reps are the worst and can't even speak english.  If you have to deal with them, do it in "chat" and require a copy of it be emailed to you upon completion of the call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS-Rebate-Offer/internet/Sprint-PCS-Rebate-Offer-New-Phone-Rebate-Offer-with-requirements-that-are-NEVER-MET-Inte-599588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS Rebate Offer